The Syllabis Learner’s License Course
Let us help you pass your learner’s license the first time! Contact us on 087 808 6972 Today!
Syllabis Driving School offers professionally presented classes in both English and Afrikaans to prepare you for your learner’s license test. We boast a 100% first time pass rate for our students. We ensure that you are properly prepared before you ever even get behind the wheel. Use the enquiry form on the right and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is the Syllabis Learner’s License Course?
The course costs R650 per person and is done over two days. The first day is four hours and consists of a class on all content within the test, a mock learner’s test as well as marking and analysis by a professional instructor. The second day takes place a week before your test and is a 2 hour revision course.
Let Syllabis book for you!
Skip the queues and the hassle, Syllabis will book your learner’s license for you for an hourly fee.
What is a learner’s license?
A learner’s license enables you to practice your driving skills, techniques and manoeuvres on the road, obtaining enough driving experience under the supervision of a qualified instructor to make certain that you will be a safe driver.
How do I book my test?
You can write your learner’s license test at any licensing department in South Africa. When booking your test date remember you need to complete the blue LL1 form. Once you have your test date, contact us to book your place on our learner’s course.
What do I need?
When booking for your learners’ license remember that you will need the following:
- Applicants must be a minimum of 17 years old to book a vehicle learners licence and a minimum of 16 years for a motor bike learners.
- An eye test certificate obtained from your optometrist, will save you 30 minutes in a queue at the testing station.
- Your original South African identity book, a valid temporary ID or valid passport.
- A copy of your ID.
- 2 black and white photographs (buy a set of four; you will use the other two when applying for your driver’s license.)
- R 108 booking fee, in cash.
- On the day of your test, You will also need an additional R108 in cash for the issuing of your learner’s license.
- A black pen.
How do I prepare for the test?
During our course, you will be taught all the road rules, road signs, markings and vehicle controls. At the end of the course there is a mock test which will be marked with you, giving our instructors the opportunity to explain each and every answer so that you are familiar with all the material that will be covered during your formal test.